I have a very easy question for you guys.? what are ten reasons we should recycle? very very funny resignation letter. long one. but true. dont miss? How should I deal with my husband's video game habit? I need help finding an argument within my research paper topic for English class? Quality Proofing For Any Document. Get Your Instant Price Quote Now! Would eliminating Welfare have the same kind of effects on National Spending as raising taxes? John Milton's sonnet XIX? Transferring from a community college to a University in 1 year instead of 2? Midwife or Labor? much ado about nothing....? algebra/slope help PLEASE HELP AHH? 2-part Q: Which is the best way to earn ATP license, at a FBO or a 141 program? "The Jewish holy books are too old to have anything useful to say to modern people"? I want to change my email address? Inferences and observations of evolution? Am I constantly rejected from jobs because I didn't graduate college? French: Is this correctly written? Microsoft word/windows 7 help? Does a bottle filled with distilled water come under the reagents or equipment heading for my prac report? COLLEGE Help?

Yahoo Web Search

• From Yahoo Answers

You can post your stuff about anywhere. Wattpad is the one I hear bandied about here; there's FictionPress and An Archive of Our Own as well. Now, if you want to submit your work for publication, where they actually pay you, you have several options, depending on your genre. Hit up the Submission Grinder (http://thegrinder.diabolicalplots.com/thegrinder/Default.aspx ), plug in your... Full answer

answers.yahoo.com More answers

1. Teen Ink, a national teen magazine, book series, and website devoted entirely to teenage writing, art, photos and forums. Students must be age 13-19 to participate ...

2. Get Paid to Write Poetry: 35 Places to Submit Your Poems for Money. Last Updated February 3, 2016

3. Where to Submit Short Stories: 25 Magazines and Online ...

thewritelife.com/where-to-submit-short-stories

Writing short stories? Here’s where to get them published -- and most of these outlets pay.

4. 20 Great Places to Publish Personal Essays - Meghan Ward

meghanward.com/.../21/20-places-to-publish-personal-essays

[…] 20 Great Places to Publish Personal Essays – Freelance writer Meghan Ward offers a rundown on a score of places where one can submit personal essays for ...

5. Turnitin creates tools for K-12 and higher education that improve writing and prevent plagiarism. Turnitin’s formative feedback and originality checking services ...

6. EzineArticles.com allows expert authors in hundreds of niche fields to get massive levels of exposure in exchange for the submission of their quality original articles.

7. 25 Best Places to Get Published Online | WritersDigest.com

www.writersdigest.com/writing-articles/by-writing-goal/...

The Writing Prompt Boot Camp Subscribe to our FREE email newsletter and receive a free eBook of writing prompts! *

8. The Purdue University Online Writing Lab serves writers from around the world and the Purdue University Writing Lab helps writers on Purdue's campus.

9. Ever since life began on Earth, species have existed and naturally gone extinct. Many people cred

10. 33 Writing Contests for Teens (Publication & Cash) - Bookfox

thejohnfox.com/2016/06/writing-contests-for-teens

7. Canvas Literary Journal. Teen literary magazine published quarterly. Seeking writers ages 13-18 to submit fiction, novel excerpts, poetry, plays, nonfiction, new ...

good movies? (10 points)?... was just fired from my job. accidentally signed paper admitting fault.?...